Thread: What does Itching nose means?

1. Default What does Itching nose means?

Hi all
    It has been happening for a long time now. Maybe ever since I got into spiritualism. Does it have any connection with it? Just a thought. It will be great if some one can clear this up for me. Thanks!
    Love & light

Hi Maye,
    some times when we are working with spirit you can get a feeling on your face like cobwebs
    this is spirit energy. is this only happening when you are connecting with spirit?

Babes.
    Love and light be with you.

3. Default

My gram used to say "You're going to kiss a fool" lol

It usually means that you are still very connected to your body when you are meditating or going into an Alpha state. These will go away when you get more familiar with letting go of the physical body sensations and relax more into your meditations or "day dream" state.
    Laura
    Professional Spirit medium/author/teacher

My free meditations

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babes View Post
    Hi Maye,
    some times when we are working with spirit you can get a feeling on your face like cobwebs
    this is spirit energy. is this only happening when you are connecting with spirit?

Babes.
    Thanks babes for the information. I also get like cobwebs on my face. The itchy nose is almost all the time during the day but the cowebs are off and on. The other thing I feel is itchy on my arms most of the time.
    Love & light

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Medium View Post
    My gram used to say "You're going to kiss a fool" lol

It usually means that you are still very connected to your body when you are meditating or going into an Alpha state. These will go away when you get more familiar with letting go of the physical body sensations and relax more into your meditations or "day dream" state.
    You are right laura I am still finding hard to really have a good meditation no matter how much I try. Why does it happen even when I am not in a spiritual state? I am forever rubbing my nose.
    Love & light

6. Default

Well in a non-spiritual way, it's allergy season. Have you been taking any allergy tabs? You might want to see if it could be something rather mundane instead of spiritual. Right now my allergies are crazy with all the pollen.
    Laura
    Professional Spirit medium/author/teacher

My free meditations

7. Default

Hi there,

Well I have always been told, an itchy nose means your going to have a fight with someone!!! ha ha, a grandmothers old tale.

I would agree with the pollen explanation, unless its all year round.

Im plagued with a tingley itchy scalp and a cold shudder down my spine. Have been told thats my crown chakra opening up.

Its all very strange.
    Kind Regards
    Cazmayo

8. Default

Hi Laura,

Whenever anything negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it, although you may not see it at the time"

I seem to be seeing this message repeatedly. I hope its true. xx

Kind Regards
    Cazmayo

Either way it means your tactile sensations have been hightened my friend.